June 1, Sat 10:00-3:00 "Fairy Folk Festival"
"While human-folk slumber, the fairies espy. Stars without number, sprinkling the sky."
(The Song of the Windflower Fairy -Cicely Mary Barker)
Come dressed as a fairy and receive a free gift! Fairy Fun Activities ongoing during the Day!
- Plant a "Container Fairy Garden" (8") - $12
- Make a "Magical Fairy Leaf" - $10
- Make a "Fairy Headpiece" - $5
Free Activities-Fairy search, ribbon dancing, fairy refreshments, & face painting!
June 4, Tues. 6:00-7:30 Erin’s Meadow Herb Club Everyone is Welcome!
Agenda: Growing Lavender. Bring $5 for a lavender aromatherapy project (optional)
June 8, Sat. 1:00-5:00 "Herbs, Yoga and Foods for Vitality & Energy"
Afternoon Retreat-- $79
Join Kathy E. Burke Mihalczo, owner of Erin’s Meadow Herb Farm and Nicole Fey, Certified Nutrition Counselor and Yoga Instructor for this afternoon health retreat to help you:
- Discover the 5 key herbs to enhancing your mental and physical energy levels
- Enjoy a 1 hour gentle, yet invigorating yoga class that will uplift mood, mind and spirit
- Learn highly-effective 3 minute breathing exercises that will boost brain power, focus and mental clarity
- Understand the 5 common dietary pitfalls that decrease your energy and the top foods that will create high-level energy.
- Sample 3 nutrient-dense, delicious and very easy to make dishes that will reinvigorate your desire to cook and eat healthy
1:00 - 2:00 pm Herbs for Energy with Kathy
2:15 - 3:30 Yoga for Energy with Nicole 3:40 - 4:40 Nutrition for Energy with Nicole 4:30 - 5:00 Eating and Recipes
Visit Nicole online: www.infinitelybrighter.com
June 22, Sat. 10:30-1:30 "Fresh Herbs in the Kitchen"
A Plant & Plate Event with Slow Food Tennessee Valley $30
We invite you to join us in our knowledge and love of fresh herbs! Come learn to reap the culinary rewards of a kitchen herb garden. See how to harvest fresh herbs and how to flavor both warm and cold dishes (like salads, condiments and summer drinks).
Next chefs from Slow Food Tennessee Valley will present a cooking class featuring fresh herbs from our gardens. Everyone will take home information and recipes, see a cooking demo, and enjoy a light herbal lunch!
Open: Tues-Sat 10-5 Sun 12-5 (Closed Father’s Day June 16th)